Sunday, February 17, 2013

Let me Introduce Myself

Hi Everyone!!! Please bear with me as I enter the world of blogging. I hope that by expressing my experiences and opinions on various adult sexual enhancement toys that I can encourage others to open their horizons and explore the world of sexual enhancements.

Sex is a vital part of our lives and adult enhancement toys can be used by men and women alike alone, with a partner, or even with a group of people. You are really only limited by your imagination. A relationship can be made or broken by the sexual intimacy that a couple experiences. There are also various reasons why one may have a decreasing libido such as pregnancy, menopause, erectile dysfunction, depression, or even simple boredom in which relationship enhancers may make a world of difference. Now, this blog is in no way meant to replace the advice from your doctor and I highly reccommend discussing your health and safety when using sexual enhancers with your physicuan before you begin.

Now that we have that out of the way, let me introduce myself. I am Chastity Darling and I am your guide into the world of adult toys. I am a woman, a mother, a wife, and a lover. I am passionate about my love life and exploring my own personal limits. I will be giving my personal opinions and views in this blog and they may not agree with your opinions, and that is ok. The world of adult toys is wide and varied to allow for needs and desires from the smallest external stimulator to the most extreme of fetishes. I love feedback and eagerly look forward to reading any correspondance from my readers. Im open to suggestions of any kind be it to request the review of a particular toy, lubrication, or other product.

I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all!

Lustfully Yours,

Chastity Darling XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me feedback or let me know what you think.