1) Have you ever been sexiled? (To be sexiled is to be denied the use of your room, usually dorm room, because someone is having sex there.)
I don't believe my roommate ever kept me out of the room, but I know I did it to her on more than one occasion. I also had sex while she was sleeping in the room once. I was a little wild in college ;)
2) Were you ever hit on (propositioned) by a someone in your circle of friends who knew you were in a relationship with someone else?
Yes, I have. It was a mutual friend of an ex.
3) Did you ever date someone for sex only, i.e. in hopes of a 1-night stand?
I wouldn't consider it "dating" but I have had more than one friend-with-benefits relationships. We were exclusively sleeping with one another but not in a relationship. If one or the other found someone else they were interested in, the relationship went back to just a friendship. I am still really good friends with one of them, as well as his wife. And, yes, she is aware of what our situation was and is ok with it.
4) Were you ever involved in a regrettable sexual incident where alcohol or drugs were involved?
5) Did you ever see a porn movie in an actual movie theater? Did you ever see porn on home movie (8mm) before the age of videotape?
No. I think that this was before my time... or at least before my porn exploration time. I do remember "borrowing" a few titles from my dad's VHS collection when I was in my early teens.
6) Did you ever discuss the prowess of a sex partner with a friend? Did the friend also have a history with the same person?
Yes, I have. I have a select few girlfriends that I talk about anything and everything, and this includes guys. At the moment I cannot think of any guy that I have "shared" with a friend.
Bonus: Many heterosexuals ‘experiment’ in college by having their first same-sex encounter. If you are heterosexual did you have your first same-sex sexual experience in college? Did you like it? What did you do? Are you hetero-flexible or did you become bisexual? Note: Bonus question provided by Hedone.
I would identify myself as heterosexual, if I had to categorize myself at all.I have experimented a lot with the same sex, my first time being in high school. I enjoy a woman's body, I think we are wonderful to look at naked, but I have never really felt the desire to share my life, intimately, with a woman. I just prefer a man.