Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TMI Tuesday: Sex, Sex, and More Sex



Sex
 sex and more sex

sex graphic
1. Have you ever considered yourself completely sexually satisfied?
(Thank you Sex in Words for this question)
Oh, good question. I would have to say that the only time I have been completely sexually satisfied was when hubby and I were in the first months of our relationship and couldn't keep our hands off each other. We had sex at least twice a day and we were constantly touching each other in some form or another. 
2. What was the last sexy photo you took?
The last sexy photo I took was for hubby and it was about 2 months ago. I've been talking about taking more, I just haven't gotten around to doing it, yet. 
3. When was the last sexy photo you took AND sexted? What was it of and to whom was it sent?
The last time I sexted was several months ago. It was a photo of my naughty bits and I sent it to my hubby. He is the only person that gets sexy photos of me.
4. How is your sex-life?
a. Like a wet blanket
b. Like a warm cozy comforter
c. Like an electric blanket getting you all heated up
d. None of the above, I sleep without covers
At the moment I would have to choose B. We have been trying some new things and pushing some boundaries to heat things up some. 
5. What’s your idea of good foreplay?
Foreplay is a HUGE part of our playtime. There is always a lot of touching, hot kisses, and often winds up with someone getting oral. We enjoy teasing one another so much that the foreplay often lasts longer than the sex!
BonusCan you have a great, long-lasting sex life with the same partner? How?
I believe that you can have a great sex life with one partner. I think the key is to keep things fresh and always communicate. Communication is key to any aspect of a relationship, so why should it be different for sex? Keep an open mind and don't be afraid to try something new. But most importantly, have sex! The more sex you have, the more sex you want. 



1 comment:

  1. oral is the best, huh? welcome to the TMIT party! let the madness commence...

    ReplyDelete

Give me feedback or let me know what you think.