The Amateur Detective
1) Did you ever find someone else’s stash of sex toys, lubes, etc.?
I was one of those nosy, pain-in-the-ass teenagers and went through my parents stuff. Once upon a time... I came across my parents play drawer. Let's just say that it changed my perception of them to a degree.
2) Did you ever search someone else’s computer to determine their porn habits? Were you ever the object of such a search?
I have had several friends that would look for the strangest or kinkiest porn we could find and shared it with one another, but I have never purposely searched someone else's computer for their porn habits. I have looked to see some of the porn vids my husband occasionally watches but I don't do it in a nosy way. Is there any way to make that sound believable? I look out of curiosity to see his preferences for future surprise porn purchases. And that is the honest to heavens truth! (Now I sound worse for being so protective...)
3) Did you ever investigate to see if two people were getting it on?
When I was younger I would check on my friends if there was noise, but mostly I stayed away.
4) Did you ever look for naughty pictures on someone else’s phone?
Yes. I have ex's that cheated on me and others that have had photos of their ex's still on their phones. I don't just pick up someone else's phone and start going through their personal stuff.
5) Were you ever involved with an investigation (formal or informal) into whether someone was cheating on his/her lover?
I don't believe so. I have given friends a heads-up if I saw something out of the ordinary with their significant other, but I have never gone out of my way to investigate a situation.
Bonus: Do you have a secret online identity so that you can find a secret lover?
No. I write under a pen-name but I am in a monogamous relationship and not interested in finding a lover.
Head over to TMI Tuesday Blog to read more answers!